Friday, June 1, 2012

Blog post #1!

First Entry! 

This is the first entry for the new Jack Of All Brews Blog!  At this point my goal is mainly to try to post something every day, or for every day, about my favorite subject...beer!  As the president of Jack Of All Brews Homebrew Club, and a big fan of the local beer scene in Minnesota, I think I can find something beer related each and every day.  These posts may be beer reviews, musings about beer culture, reviews of pubs and breweries, homebrew recipes, etc.  I'm thinking of this as a personal and club related blog, since a lot of what I plan on posting will be related to the homebrewing of tasty beverages.

For this first post, I'm going to link to a Webisode about the hunt for the White Whales of the beer world called Limited Release.  I happen to be in the episode as a supposed beer expert.  I'll let you decide.  http://www.limitedreleasebeer.com/

No comments: