Friday, September 16, 2016

Beerploma Bound!

I've been a little quiet on the blog recently due to vacation, family stress, and just a little bit of ennui.  So after talking with Dan from Beerploma, I've decided to join the staff there for my future beer blog posts as a way to kick myself up a notch and try to change things up a bit.  I've been doing this blog for several years and certainly have some dedicated followers that might find this change surprising.  Don't worry, I'm still going to be writing about beer!  My honest reviews of beers and breweries will continue, but under a new name.  I'm also excited about the potential for collaborative blogs and podcasts with Dan and Will in the future.  I think this change will help push me to get out of my current rut.  I'll probably focus more on photography and personal stuff on this blog space for now.

Please check out Beerploma and my first article for them: Up From The Depths: A Lake Monster Brewing Review (and yes that is a Godzilla reference...)

Cheers to a new endeavor!

--Eric

No comments: