Thursday, August 21, 2014

30 Words: Angels





Not an overly religious person,
I found this tiny angel peaking from the foliage.
 
At this time I
Want?
Need?
Pray?
For someone to help watch over those I love.
 
 
 
This week's 30 Word Thursday photo was taken in a park up in Duluth this summer.  The colors and sunlight were perfect.  The base picture was cool enough on its own, but I tweaked it using some special effects from Photoshop to make it a bit more surreal.  Check out the other folks doing 30 Word Thursday at Erin's Treasures Found Blog!

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Good tweaks! I just found a new-to-me photo app for my iPhone. As soon as I can find the time to pick up an iTunes card I am going to check it out and then watch out for all the fun painterly effects! Thanks for joining in the 30 Words challenge. Enjoy the day. Erin

Todd said...

As is usual, I really like the perspective you get in your shots!!

And....I believe it's what's in our heart that God hears and those are the prayers that are answered.

Great post!