Thursday, July 10, 2014

30 Word Thursday: Reflections





Gazing at myself
By way of warped reflection
I see a life that's full
Wonderful spouse
Epic travel
Entertaining hobbies
Rewarding work 
Like rippled glass life is different than expected


This week's 30 Word Thursday picture was from and of the J.W. Marriott in Grand Rapids, MI.  Sj and I spent most of the week there for the National Homebrewer's Conference this past month.  When I travel I tend to get more introspective, reveling in the the new things but realizing how good my life is that I can do the things I want to.  Check out the other week's entries at Erin's Treasures Found Blog!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I love the way you view the world! I think that most people would not stop and marvel at this sight. I am so glad that you did! Thanks for joining in the 30 Words challenge this week. Enjoy the day. Erin