Thursday, November 13, 2014

30 Words: Sunrise




An Awe inspiring sunrise breaks silently over a sleeping landscape. 
A surreal painter's palette appears from atmospheric magic.
Perhaps an omen of wonderful things to come in the upcoming year.
 
This week's 30 Word Thursday picture was taken a few weeks ago on the way to the airport.  Sj pulled the car over on the shoulder so I could jump out and snap a few pictures with my camera.  This has been a very good year for me and as I turn 41 I hope that next year is even better.  Check out the other 30 Word Thursday entry's at Erin's Treasures Found Blog.  Also in extra cool news, Erin has taken some of the 30 Word entries from the past year (including some of mine and Sj's) and created a book of them, with 40% of the purchase price to go to the Alzheimer's Association.  I know I write a mostly beer related blog, but have really enjoyed this way to post results of my budding photography hobby and to work on creative writing that isn't related to booze!  Initially this was just going to be a year's experiment, but since Erin is continuing with it, so will I!  You can buy a copy  of the book HERE.


4 comments:

Todd said...

What an amazing photo!!

Alice said...

Wow that's an amazing photo. The color is just amazing.
Happy Birthday!

TesoriTrovati said...

Stunning photo, Eric! Truly awe-inspiring. This is a contender for next year for sure! ;-) Enjoy the day! Erin

Sarajo Wentling said...

Yeah, you did much better on this one than I did with my iPhone. :) I'm glad we were running early enough to allow a quick picture taking pit stop!