Thursday, October 2, 2014

30 Words





Soft feathery petals surround delicate bristle.
 
Bees softly alight, carrying yellow pollen on fuzzy bodies, perpetuating the endless cycle of life.
 
Reminding one that life is beautiful and sometimes fleeting.
 
 
This week's picture was of a flower from my back yard.  The basic picture looked cool (and I have another version of the original as is) but I decided to keep experimenting with Photoshop Elements effects until I found this particular effect.  It reminds me of the old crayon and black paint that I used to use in my childhood, so consider this channeling my inner child!  The sentiment certainly has some spill-over from the very difficult passing of a family friend last week.  See the rest of this week's 30 Word Thursday (and last week's as well) at Erin's Treasures Found Blog.

1 comment:

Sarajo Wentling said...

I like how this looks like those crayon relief paintings we'd alway do in elementary school. Although it looks FAR better than anything I could ever manage but we all know I can't draw. :)